2.5

I ordered an unfinished bow in October 2013. They were very communicative before my order, but afterwards, I never heard back from them.

Paypal does not address issues after a certain amount of time and guess what? Red mountain claims to deliver your product AFTER that time has elapsed (8 weeks), so you never get a chance to complain if you don't get anything, which you won't.

I am really not sure what is wrong with them. They do not respond to emails or phone calls.

Nothing.

Why run a detailed website and business catering to such a niche market only to have it be a ***?

Comments

Sullivan, Missouri, United States #899010

I had the same issue with Red Mountain Archery. I ordered 2 bow socks for some longbows.

Paid for them via Paypal and no bow socks were received. Multiple phone calls and emails to Red Mountain Archery and still no response. Made a complaint with paypal and 45 days had passed.

So that was no help.

This sounds very familiar....my son had selected this for Senoir project. Just as said before never received bow but money was taken and now want return calls etc. 2/20/14 was order date and order #942