Red Mountain Archery did not send me my bow, did not respond, kept my money.

2.5

I ordered an unfinished bow in October 2013. They were very communicative before my order, but afterwards, I never heard back from them.

Paypal does not address issues after a certain amount of time and guess what? Red mountain claims to deliver your product AFTER that time has elapsed (8 weeks), so you never get a chance to complain if you don't get anything, which you won't.

I am really not sure what is wrong with them. They do not respond to emails or phone calls.

Nothing.

Why run a detailed website and business catering to such a niche market only to have it be a ***?

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 11, 2014.

Comments

Sullivan, Missouri, United States #899010

I had the same issue with Red Mountain Archery. I ordered 2 bow socks for some longbows.

Paid for them via Paypal and no bow socks were received. Multiple phone calls and emails to Red Mountain Archery and still no response. Made a complaint with paypal and 45 days had passed.

So that was no help.

This sounds very familiar....my son had selected this for Senoir project. Just as said before never received bow but money was taken and now want return calls etc. 2/20/14 was order date and order #942

Product not received from Red Mountain Archery in UT

I ordered a Longbow from Red Mountain Archery in UT on Dec. 15, 2013 for $182.50.

I paid for it via PayPal but never received it. They are tricky because they don't promise shipment until after PayPal's 45-day protection plan. I have reached out to Red Mountain Archery via phone and email with no response. I did a search on the internet and found out that there are many others having the same issue with Red Mountain Archery.

There are 4 similar complaints filed with the BBB in UT. I just want others in the bowhunting community to be aware so they don't get scammed like I did.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 18, 2014.

Comments

feedbacker
Los Angeles, California, United States #868781

I had the same thing happen. I don't get it.

They seem to know what they are doing, and have a great site, but it's just a ***.

So many people having the same problem. That whole Paypal trick they're playing is really low.